728x90 Media.net

Google Adsense Header Ad #1

Master bedroom inspiration




One area that is really lacking in our home is the master bedroom. It's the one room that most of our guests don't see when they come for visit so not much effort has gone into making it look nice. But I hope all of that will change when we purchase our first home. I would like the master bedroom to be more of a retreat. A place to get away from the everyday chaos. Here are a couple photos of inspiration for our future master retreat.


I love the black and whites in this photo. A bedroom makeover found at HGTV. And it would not be complete with the splashes of red throughout the room.




I love the simplicity of this Asian style master suit found here at Arhzine




This bedroom also found at Arhzine has a very masculine look to it. I think my husband would love it.



Stay up-to-date on any new printables, tips, tutorial, recipes, family fun, and much more by joining DIY Home Sweet Home's social networks.
{click on an icon below}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016

Top Posts