728x90 Media.net

Simple Bench made from Vintage End Tables

I spotted this great photo in one of my Better Homes and Garden Magazines.


The article associated with this photo was actually about the great head board made from handkerchiefs but what I noticed was what was sitting at the end of the bed. Two vintage end tables pushed together to form a bench. I have seen several of these tables at yard sales and antique stores, usually for pretty cheap, but I never knew what to do with them. Topped with a bench cushion and a couple throw pillows, then add some baskets for storage and this is the perfect addition to any bedroom.

Stay up-to-date on any new printables, tips, tutorial, recipes, family fun, and much more by joining DIY Home Sweet Home's social networks.

{click on an icon below}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amazon End post ad

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016