...

More The Merrier #9


PARTY TIME!!!

More The Merrier #8

But before we begin let me show off a few
totally awesome
projects from last weeks link party.
 
The Polka-Dot Umbrella - Jack Rabbit Softie
Decor And The Dog - West Elm Window Headboard Copy Cat
Meg and Mum's - Zebra and beer
 
 
If you have been featured 
please be sure to grab my button.








And now....
On to the Party.




Guidelines:
1. Please link directly to your post and NOT just to your blog.
2. PLEASE LINK BACK TO DIY HOME SWEET HOME OR GRAB THE MORE THE MERRIER BADGE.
3. Please Follow DIY Home Sweet Home.
4. Please visit as many links as you want links and leave comments.


 



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party! Can't wait to see all the fun projects. It's my first stop by your blog! Love your ideas. I'm following now!

    {HUGS},
    kristi

    http://ishouldbemoppingthefloor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the party! That bedroom is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my kiddie seat :) I'm totally diggin' that headboard too!
    Thanks again for hosting! Megs :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Share with your friends!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...