...

More The Merrier Monday #14

I promise that I did not forget you guys!!
I actually wrote this post a couple days ago and scheduled it for last night. Things got super busy this morning and I have not been able to get on my computer til now. Not really sure why it didn't post since the date and everything was correct but I guess its better late than never. Right?


It's my favorite time of the week!!!!!

PARTY TIME!!!!

I'm sure that none of you enjoy More The Merrier Monday's as much as I do but a girl can dream right? 
As always I would like to feature some truly wonderful and 
inspiring projects from last weeks party.

Are these not the cutest bags you have ever seen?  Sun Scholars - Notebook Paper bag

This is a must have for summer picnics. Sew Much Ado - Picnic Placemat Tote Tutorial
These are too adorable. Show Tell Share - Ladybug Boo-Boo Bug
Perfect for your little ones 4th of July outfit (and she's giving away a free one). Rae Gun Ramblings - Red, White and Blue


If you have been featured
please be sure to grab my button.



VOTE FOR ME!!!


And now....
On to the Party.




Guidelines:
1. Please link directly to your post and NOT just to your blog.
2. PLEASE LINK BACK TO DIY HOME SWEET HOME OR GRAB THE MORE THE MERRIER BADGE.
3. Please Follow DIY Home Sweet Home.
4. Please visit as many links as you want links and leave comments.




1 comment:

  1. thanks for featuring my little bottoms and giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Share with your friends!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...