728x90 Media.net

Organizing Your Fabric

Here are a few great ideas for storing and organizing your fabric stash.



The glass containers mixed with the perfectly lined fabric in this photo is just beautiful.



I love how the fabric is perfectly folded and stacked in this photo. And the buckets to hold smaller scraps are just darling.




This is an amazing idea for organizing fabric. Although I think I would need about 20 of them to hold my entire collection.





This is one of those ideas that are so simple I wonder why I didn't think of it.




If you have extra closet space you can hang your fabric on pants hangers.



This fabric is stored in bins (which I was trying to get away from) but by using smaller bins and adding labels to the front I think it would be much easier to find what you are looking for.
source



I love how these drawers are cut allowing you to see what is inside of them even when they are closed. 



I also found this amazing tutorial on folding fabric. Don't these beautiful stacks just make you want to get started organizing your stash. 




Stay up-to-date on any new printables, tips, tutorial, recipes, family fun, and much more by joining DIY Home Sweet Home's social networks.
{click on an icon below}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amazon End post ad

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016