728x90 Media.net

Google Adsense Header Ad #1

DIY Wardrobe - Day 1: TOPS, COATS & CARDIGANS

If you dream of a new wardrobe but can't see yourself shelling out 100's to 1000's of dollars then a DIY wardrobe may be the way to go.  
It seems as though everyone is turning to making there own clothes these days. Either by refashioning what they already have or making a peice entirly from scratch.
This week I'm going to be doing an entire series on DIY Clothing. I've compliled several lists that I will be posting to help you turn your wardrobe from
DRAB to FAB.

 
Here is the this weeks DIY Clothing schedule


Monday - Tops, Coats, and Cardigans


Did I forget anything? If you can thing of something not on the list please let me know so I can try to include it.  
Do you have anything in your wardrobe that you made? Would you like to share it? I will be hosting a link party Friday were you can link up all ofYOUR DIY clothing and accessories.


TOPS, COATS & CARDIGANS:

Crafter Hours - Pretty Pleats Tank

Weekend Designer - Bias-Cut Camisole
Little Inspirations - Anthro-Look-Alike-Cardigan
See Kate Sew - Sweatshirt Liposuction
Icandy Handmade - Frayed Cutout Applique
Sisters 4 say - Two $1 Shirts Never Looked So Good
Cut Out and Keep - Shirt Shrug
Ali Foster Patterns - Nautical Inspired Shirt Refashion
Studs and Pearls - DIY Bra to Bustier

Crafster - Reconstruction Men's Shirt to Tank Top
My Gramma Said - Heat Wave Halter
Sweet Verbena - Simple Bow Tie Top
Crafter Hours - Side Panel Shirt
My Ruffled Life - Ruffled T-shirt Tank

Happy Together - Anthro Refashion Tutorial
McKell's Closet - Ruffled Necktie Tee
Flicker - Men's Sweater into Cute blazer
Made by Rae - Spring Top
Welcome to the Good Life - J. Crew DIY Project
P.S. I made this - Ruffle Tee
Hope Studios - Layered Tee Tutorial
 
Wow!! What a list. I hope that you found something to inspire you!
If you attempt to try out any of the above tutorials PLEASE come back Friday to link them up to the DIY Clothing link party.

Don't Forget to join us tomorrow for
Day 2 - Dresses, Skirts, Pants, and Shorts

5 comments:

  1. wow!! gorgeous!! Love the colour too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Patricia Torres
    Thank you. I ahd fun putting this together. So glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great collection of tutorials!

    i love all the ruffles, but i always love ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @amy dame I LOVE ruffles too!!! so glad you enjoyed this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! My fav is the yellow strapless!

    Lesley
    byporchlight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016

Top Posts