728x90 Media.net

Google Adsense Header Ad #1

Amazing Kitchen Transformations

Check out these absolutely amazing before and after kitchen transformations.

320 Sycamore was able to transform her entire kitchen for a grand total of $2397

Before Meets After changed up a boring island with some fun paint.

You can find the details of this kitchen makeover at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating where she changed some funky colored cabinets to a beautiful white with an antiqued finish.

Check out this beautiful kitchen remodel found at Apartment Therapy. I just love those wine jug lights.

Secret Garden Cottage transformed her very outdated kitchen into a gorgeous room.

You can find this beautifully remodeled kitchen at DIY Show Off.

Did you enjoy this post?
Don't forget to VOTE for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are such amazing transformations! So inspiring for my own slow kitchen renovation. I love your blog!


Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016

Top Posts