728x90 Media.net

Stuff My Face - 8 Drool-Worthy Desserts

I walked into the kitchen this morning and noticed that the banana's were on the verge of going bad. I immediately thought 'Banana Cream Pie' and made a mental note to look up a recipe later.
Well you could say I got a little distracted. Here is what I've been drooling over instead.




Drop scones made with yogurt. - I have never tried scones with yogurt (that I know of). Sounds delicious.

Circus Snack Mix - This looks so much better that regular snack mix


Doughnut Cookies - These are actually cookies made to look like doughnuts. How clever!


Pie Fries - I love pie crust. I bet these taste AMAZING!


Cheesecake in a Jar - This would make far a perfect on-the-go snack


Chocolate Swirled Peanut Butter Blast Cupcake - It's like a Reeses (my favorite candy by the way) in cupcake form.



Yep, I know! Not a single one of them is even slightly close to resembling banana cream pie. It's funny how easily we can get distracted.

2 comments:

  1. You're right I could drool over all of these for a while. Yum.


    lmld.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Those all look delicious. Thanks for all the great, yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amazon End post ad

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016