728x90 Media.net

Valentine's for HIM




With Valentines right around the corner I thought I would share a few fun DIY projects that would be perfect for that special man in your life.



 
 A Candy Jar can look very manly covered in mustache's.
 
 

 
 This Knitted Scarf would look great on any guy (although I wouldn't mind making one for myself.)
 
 
 
 
 If your man has a kindle, this simple and easy to make Kindle Case would be the perfect gift.
 
 

What man wouldn't want this amazing Deer Head hanging in his home or office. Although I think this one may be a little too girly even for my taste. However, there are so many great paper patterns out there to choose from to make it fit your style and home decor. Leaving it plain white would also make for a stunning piece.


If you liked this post don't forget to pin it by clicking the button below.

For even more creative ideas, Follow DIY Home Sweet Home on Pinterest and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amazon End post ad

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016