Need some fun and simple crafts to do over the weekend?
Check out these fun creations that were linked up to this weeks More the Merrier Monday.
2. Organize your closet - Hop on over to Organizing Homelife to see the before and after photos.
3. Organize your paperwork - This is definitely an area that I could use a little more help in. Thankfully A Pinch of Joy is here to show us how.
4. Make you own couch out of doors!! - At Home With K shares how you can make your very own door couch.
5. Make a pillow case box - The Cozy Condo made this adorable box using a piece of cardboard and a pillowcase.
6. Make some Easter Dresses from a shower curtain - Domestic Deadline made two simply adorable dresses from a $5 shower curtain.
Hope you found some inspiration for some weekend crafts!!
Don't forget to come back Monday and link up your creative ideas.
Did you enjoy this post?
Vote for me!
Do you have a crafty or creative tip, trick or tutorial you would like to share with DIY Home Sweet Home readers? Fill out the 'Get Featured' form to submit your ideas.