728x90 Media.net

Google Adsense Header Ad #1

Trash to Treasure

Just wanted to share a quick before and after with you all. We recently bought a new dishwasher. Our old dishwasher wasn't worth selling but I did manage to snag the utensil basket before tossing the dishwasher in the dumpster.

I love its new look.
Any guesses on what I am going to us it for?


  1. I did the same thing! I use mine as a silverware caddy. Now I'm thinking I might want to paint it!

    1. I was thinking of using mine as a caddy, for cottage.
      I think I might also paint it!! 😋

  2. Wine bottles? Or if it's too small then oils and vinegars?

  3. We use ours for toothbrushes and toothpaste.

  4. Mine sits under my bathroom sink. It holds my various curling irons, flat irons, and my hair dryer. Since it can take some heat, I am able to safely put away warm irons once I am done using them.


Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016

Top Posts