728x90 Media.net

Google Adsense Header Ad #1

More Duct Tape Fun

If you missed my first duct tape post you can view it HERE.

My oldest is learning to write her letters and will go through a stack of paper in a day if I let her. 
To save on paper I decided to make a dry erase board that she can practice on and then erase and start over whenever she wants to. 


I started by cutting a piece of cardboard (one side of a cereal box) to the same size as a standard sheet of paper. 


I sliped the cardboard into a plastic sheet protector. I placed a blank sheet of paper on one side of the cardboard and a handwriting sheet on the other side. 


Then I added some duct tape to all four sides of the sheet protector.


And voila... DIY dry erase boards. 
Stay up-to-date on any new printables, tips, tutorial, recipes, family fun, and much more by joining DIY Home Sweet Home's social networks.
{click on an icon below}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016

Top Posts