728x90 Media.net

Google Adsense Header Ad #1

Halloween Wreaths

Wow!! I was at Cracker Barrel yesterday and they had a Christmas display set up next to the cash register. 
Christmas!! Seriously!?!! I'm not even ready for Halloween!!
EEK!! Definitely a sign that I better get on the ball.
What about you? Are you ready for Halloween? What about Thanksgiving? Christmas? New Years? 
Its hard to believe they are right around the corner.
In the meantime, check out these fun Halloween wreath tutorials. 

 Felt Flower Halloween Wreath

 EEK Wreath

Chevron Bat Wreath

Don't forget to VOTE for me!!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Social Spark. Get paid to blog!!
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific wreaths! I start getting ready for the holidays very early. I'm almost done with my shopping (my goal is to finish each year before Thanksgiving). The house is decorated for Autumn/Halloween. And I'm counting down the days until Thanksgiving! This is my favorite time of year...


Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016

Top Posts