Home Management Binder - Medical Papers

To go along with yesterdays Emergency Information printable, I am adding two more medical related pages. The first one is a place to track all of your medical expenses throughout the year. 


 
 
The next page is to keep track of all those hospital visits, prescriptions, and test results for each family member



If you are joining me in making your own binder, please be sure to take photos and blog about it. At the end of the month I will be having a link party were you will be able to link up your own home management binders. 

If you would like to share these printables with your readers you can snag the button below and place somewhere on your blog or in your post (although this is not required, I would appreciate it!)


6 comments:

  1. I'm 55 (almost 56) and my wonderful wife of nearly 32 years is about to turn 62. I hate to say it, but we've moved into a stage of life where our medical expenses are starting to get significant - and will only increase. I love this site, and am especially grateful for this medical posting. We need to know what is coming in, versus what is going out to medical bills!
    - David
    Aloe Vera Juice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm glad that you find this helpful.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this! I've been searching for something to help me get everything organized and in one place.... and you have given me that. And it's super cute, too! The only thing that I would be interested in adding is a mileage page. I have such a hard time tracking my mileage for school/medical/work. It would be awesome to have that tucked into this awesome binder as well.
    Thanks for all your efforts! Love it!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making and sharing these. They're fun and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you make your worksheets - Excel? Picmonkey? Mine never look so purty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you make your worksheets - Excel? Picmonkey? Mine never look so purty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Rivit row

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...