728x90 Media.net

Google Adsense Header Ad #1

Home Management Binder - To Do Lists

Last week I posted a Daily Planner printable which included a section to write down your 'to do' list. 
Since then I have had a few requests for a simpler 'to do' list. This is perfect for those extra busy days or for organizing large projects.

Another item that I will be keeping in my Home Management Binder is my Master To Do list. I've heard others refer to it as a Running To Do list. This is where I will keep track of anything that needs to be done but does not need to be done right away.

Stay up-to-date on any new printables, tips, tutorial, recipes, family fun, and much more by joining DIY Home Sweet Home's social networks.
{click on an icon below}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016

Top Posts