Wow, I can't believe that Easter is almost here!
One thing I have always loved about Easter are the sweets.
Easter just wound not be the same without chocolate coated bunnies or Cadbury eggs.
For those of you who love sweets as much as I do, I have collected 24 fun recipes to add to your dessert table this Easter.
You can find links to all of these recipes below.
- Carrot Cake via Make Me My Cake
- Spring Rice Krispies Pops via Glorious Treats
- Surprise Carrot Cupcakes via Hostess with the Mostess
- Robin's Egg Nest via Ricekrispies.com
- Peep S'mores via Eclectic Recipes
- Easter Bird Nest via With A Grateful Prayer
- Crispy Bunny Treats via Blog Babble
- Jello Easter Eggs via Sweet Tooth Love
- Easy Spring Treats via The Frugal Girls
- Easter Baskets via Delish
- Bird's Nest Cupcakes via Got Chocolate
- Carrot Patch Cake via The Partiologist
- Mini Brownie Garden via Party Pinching
- A Smoothie For My Peeps via Meet the Dubiens
- Cookies and Cream via Spoonful
- Ravenous Rabbit Cupcakes via Hungry Happenings
- Easter Chick Cupcakes via Bird on A Cake
- Nutter Butter Easter Chicks via Food.com
- Lamb Cupcakes via Land O'Lakes
- Jelly Bean Easter Bark via Very Best Baking
Do you have any diy tutorials, organizing tips, or recipes that you would like to share with DIY Home Sweet Home readers?
If so, please fill out the 'Get Featured' form for a chance to be featured on this blog!