728x90 Media.net

Google Adsense Header Ad #1

16 uses for recycled pallets

Why is it that whenever you are looking for something you can never find it, yet whenever you are not looking for it you find it everywhere?
I'm on the search for some pallets.
It was only a few months ago that I saw an add in the paper giving away a ton of pallets. 
I saw them in alley ways, laying on the side of the road, next to dumpsters.
Yet, now that I am actively looking for a few pallets, I can't find a single one.
What would I want with a pallet?

Here are a few ideas.

Toddler bed



Potting Bench

Outdoor Chair

Coffee Table

Accent Wall


Lounge Chair

Pet Bed

Photo Display

Wine Tasting Room Storage




Porch Swing

What would you do if you had a pallet?

Stay up-to-date on any new printables, tips, tutorial, recipes, family fun, and much more by joining DIY Home Sweet Home's social networks.
{click on an icon below}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016

Top Posts