*** THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED ***
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walmart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you seen the amazing products that you can make from Duck Tape®? Purses, book covers, even prom dresses to name a few. It seems like there is no limit when it comes to this amazing product.
Today I would like to share a tutorial to make your very own Duck Tape® Pencil Bag.
- Zipper type plastic bag (I used gallon sized)
- Your choice Duck Tape®
What I love about this product:
- It is strong and very durable. Although I have not tested it yet, I'm pretty sure that this bag will make it through the school year with my kids.
- It comes in a LARGE variety of colors. Duck Tape® comes in every color of the rainbow and then some. They even have gold, silver, flowers, animal prints, dozens of popular characters and many more.
- The cost is reasonable. I paid $3.95* for the solid color rolls and you get 20 yards of tape. The non-solid rolls are only 10 yards and cost $5.95*. Can you imagine how many projects you can do with 10 yards of Duck Tape®?
- I can buy Duck Tape at Walmart. I don't have to make extra trips to any craft stores or other specialty stores.
- It's made in USA. With so many companies outsourcing their products I think that it is important to support our country and buy product made in our country.
- It's not see through. I've used other patterned tape for projects in the past and you could see through the tape. So if I was taping over something with writing or a symbol I would cover it with white paper first. Duck Tape® is thicker so you can't see through it. You don't have to waste time coving up projects before you tape them.
If you would like more inspiration from Duck Tape® you can follow them @TheDuckBrand for tons of fabulous ideas.
And now for the best part....Would you like to make your own Duck Tape® creations? Duck Tape® is giving one luck reader a $100 Walmart gift card!!
- To enter all you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post stating what kind of Duck Tape® back to school themed craft you would make if you won the gift card.
- Contest will end Friday August 30th
- Winners will be announced Saturday August 31st on DIY Home Sweet Home.