Does the chaos and stress of the holidays leave you feeling exhausted? Once the holidays are over with why not treat yourself to some R&R in Puerto Rico!! Puerto Rico has been on my 'list of places I would live to visit some day' for some time now.
Puerto Rico has 270 miles of coastline and featured in the Top 10 beaches from Travel Channel -- including Flamenco Beach in Culebra, often cited as one of the best beaches in the world. It is filled with world-class attractions that will turn any trip into a 5-star vacation story. Did you also know that when you travel to Puerto Rico there is need for Passports or foreign money required!! Just hop on a plane and go!
In Puerto Rico you can:
- You can glow like an angel in the water in the Bioluminescent bays.
- You can visit the only rainforest under US national park service, El Yunque, and climb to the clouds.
- History Buffs can enjoy old world charm of San Juan.
- Adventurers can enjoy horse back riding or the magnificent Camuy caverns that runs through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world.
- Foodies can experience the delicacies of Puerto Rican gastronomy and it’s famous Rums.
Puerto Rico Has a little something for everyone!!
To learn more about Puerto Rico, visit seepuertorico.com and be sure to share via comments section why you want to check out Puerto Rico!
And now for the best part!!!
I am giving you an opportunity to Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico.!!!!
I am hosting a contest (along with the other Premium bloggers) where YOU (the readers) can win a trip for a two that will include:
- 3-night stay (in one room)
- Food Credit
(Total prize value up to $2,000)
1. Leave a comment on this blog posts about your favorite amenities in Puerto Rico - find your favorite here: SeePuertoRico.com (**Examples: Flamenco Beach, old world charm of San Juan, etc.!)
For additional entries
2. Follow @PRTourismCo on Twitter and Tweet out a message about what you would like to do in Puerto Rico with a link back to the participating blog post and the hashtag #5StarPR. Make sure to leave your tweet URL in the comment sections of this blog post.
3. Like SeePuertoRico.com on Facebook. Leave a comment on this blog post stating you Liked them on Facebook.
6) Share your post via your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+