728x90 Media.net

Google Adsense Header Ad #1

Sew Something Special for Valentine's Day

I've collected a few adorable sewing projects for the upcoming holiday. 
Many of these projects are simple enough that even a beginner could do them. Hope you enjoy!!

If you liked this post don't forget to pin it by clicking the button below.

For even more creative ideas, Follow DIY Home Sweet Home on Pinterest and Facebook


  1. Hi, I'm not the original author of the Refashioned Heart Tee tutorial but here's the link so you can give the author credit:

    1. Dana, Thank you so much!!
      The link has been changed to give proper credit.

  2. I love those heart stitched elbows! So cute. I can't wait to try this!
    I'd love it if you'd follow my new journey of blogging! I'm at www.jubilantmomma.com.
    Just getting started but I found your site and it's awesome!

    1. Hi Kimberly, Thanks for stopping by. Best wishes in your new journey.


Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016

Top Posts