728x90 Media.net

Google Adsense Header Ad #1

Incredible Flea Market Transformations


Are you a garage sale or flea market fanatic? Now that the weather is cooling off in my area, there are garage sales galore, and I could not be more excited!! I remember, as a child, my mother would drag me all over town looking for garage sales. I hated it! Now, as an adult, I realize why my mother loved garage sales so much. My favorite item to search for is cheap furniture. Most pieces of furniture can easily be transformed into something amazing with just a little bit of imagination. Here are a few beautiful flea market transformations to give you some inspiration.




Vintage Dresser with Industrial Vibe




70's Set to Outdoor Beauty


Updated Bar Cart


Restyled Folding Chairs



Chalkboards From Old Pictures


DIY Jewelry Storage


Suitcase Coffee Table


Spray Paint Thrift Store Finds


Updated Thrift Store Chair {source unknown}






Lockers Made From Old Bookshelf

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to pin it for later.




Stay up-to-date on any new printables, tips, tutorial, recipes, family fun, and much more by joining DIY Home Sweet Home's social networks.
{click on an icon below}

Image Map




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016

Top Posts