728x90 Media.net

Google Adsense Header Ad #1

Medication List - Free Organizing Printable

My family has moved around A LOT!! One thing that I always try to do before moving is get a copy of our medical records. However, I noticed early on that you can't always rely on hospitals to keep good records. In fact, before our last move, my daughters pediatrician informed me that they had absolutely no record of any appointments for the past two years. We had been going to the same pediatrician for the past four years and some how they had managed to misplace half of our medical records! And this was not the first time something like this has happened.

Whether you make frequent visits to your health care provider, or only see them once a year for a check-up, I believe it's important to keep your own records. I've shared a few medical printables before that you can find here, here, and here. Today I would like to share another freebie. 

Use this medication list to keep track of any medications that you and your family members are currently taking or have taken in the past. I also included a section to record any reactions that you have to the medication. This is extremely important if you have a bad reaction to a certain medication. You'll definitely want to remember it in case your doctor tries to prescribe it again. 

Hope you enjoy it, and remember to leave any suggestions for future printables in the comments.

Want to see all of my organizing printables? Click Here

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to pin it for later.

Stay up-to-date on any new printables, tips, tutorial, recipes, family fun, and much more by joining DIY Home Sweet Home's social networks.
{click on an icon below}

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

600x250 Media.net Post Footer

Rivit #2 (728x90) May 23, 2016

Top Posts