728x90 Media.net

10 Fun and Simple St. Patrick's Day Crafts

I don't know about where you live but in my small town it seems as though the stores have forgotten all about St. Patrick's Day. The second Valentine's Day was over with, the isles were flooded with Easter decorations. I've searched everywhere for St. Patrick's Day items but all I was able to find some gold coins and a a few cheap, plastic leprechaun hats. Oh well, I guess I'll have to stick with making my own. After spending a few minutes on pinterest I was able to find these adorable (and totally doable) St. Patrick's Day Crafts.



Fabric Scrap Wreath (via - Thrifty Fun)


Lucky Penny Decor (via - Saving By Design)




Grow Your Own Shamrock Crystals (via - Creative Homeschool)


Paper Shamrock Garland (via - Hoosier Homemade)


"LUCKY" Banner (via - DIY Home Sweet Home)


Cupcake Liner Trees (via - Little Miss Celebration)


Luck Pallet Sign (via - Ribbons and Glue)



Rainbow Yarn Wreath (via - Crafts 'n Coffee)


Four Leaf Clover Art (via - Atta Girl Says)


Wood Shim Pallet Art (via - View From The Fridge)


If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to pin it for later.



Stay up-to-date on any new printables, tips, tutorial, recipes, family fun, and much more by joining DIY Home Sweet Home's social networks.
{click on an icon below}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't see your comment? All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.
I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amazon End post ad