728x90 Media.net

DIY Christmas Gifts For Kids

In my opinion, handmade gift are always better than store bought. Today I'm sharing five diy gift ideas that your kids are sure to love and use for years to come.






Tablecloth Playhouse Tent (via - Little Family Adventure)


DIY Cupcake Kit For Kids (via - Non-Toy Gifts)




Sew A Kids Bean Bag Chair (via - Project Nursery)


DIY Kids Tool Bench (via - Grillo Designs)




DIY Seesaw Tutorial (via - Classy Clutter)



Stay up-to-date on any new printables, tips, tutorial, recipes, family fun, and much more by joining DIY Home Sweet Home's social networks.
{click on an icon below}
Image Map


4 comments:

  1. Such cute projects! I especially love the cupcake kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cupcake one too! I plan on making it for my youngest who loves cooking. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love the cupcake kit, our grand-daughter loves to read this would make a great gift for her or anyone that loves to bake
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Angie. The Cupcake kit is my favorite also.

      Delete

I read and appreciate each and every comment from my sincere readers, however, DIYHSH is a place for inspiration not drama. Any comments that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amazon End post ad